Box Hill Cycle Works Site Relaunch
Box Hill Cycle Works Celebrates!
Today Box Hill Cycle Works celebrates #newsiteday! And we’re just about as excited as our customers are on #newbikeday. Well almost, because we know nothing quite beats a new bike.
But for us, having a new website that sums up our passion for cycling gets us pretty excited. For one thing, the new website really shows what makes us special. And here’s a hint… it’s not just about the bikes.
That’s because when you visit us you’ll find we’re just one big happy, some would say dysfunctional, family. You’ll notice just how passionate we are about cycling and providing you with good-old-fashioned and honest service.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for that first bike for your little one, stepping up to a bigger bike for a teenager or indulging with a top of the range pair of wheels for yourself. We’re more than happy to help get you in the saddle and out on your very own set of wheels.
We take great pride in our service and repairs, too. And it’s fair to say we probably love your bike more than you do (or, more than we love you). But occasionally we find a customer that has trouble parting with their ride when they drop it in for a service. They hang around a little longer than usual, browse around the shop for things they may (or may not) need, ask lots of questions or provide controversial opinions. And out of all the customers we get walking through the door, they’re the ones we love the best. That’s because to us, and them, every bike has a story, even that old rusty piece of junk most would consider destined for the tip. To us these collections of metal, spokes and rubber are a memory from a time of innocents, good times or just plain thrills.
Oops, sorry! Seems I got a little side tracked.
So what’s new with the Box Hill Cycle Works website?
- The most obvious thing is that it is a beautifully designed website that works and looks great on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- On the home page you’ll find a brief history, an overview and pic of our sales and service team, as well as some of the specialist brands we stock.
- At the bottom of each page you’ll find our opening hours, contact number and address.
- Plus you’ll find links to our Facebook and Instagram pages – be sure to follow us to stay up-to-date with Cycle Link news.
- Click the ‘Call Now’ button on your mobile device and get connect right away – no more searching and keying in our number.
What about Service and Repairs?
- Our Workshop page has a comprehensive break-down of what you can expect when you drop your bike in for a service.
- Better yet is our super easy booking system. Select the service you want and choose a day and time that suits you, it’s really that easy.
- We also have a Frequently Asked Questions section and encourage you to ask lots more.
- Check out the Bikes page for the brands we specialise in as well as our latest online promotion. Follow us on Facebook to see new specials the minute it gets posted.
You’ll also find these specials on our News page along with reviews and articles we find interesting. And of course, no blog would be complete without the occasional ride video from our staff and customers. Stay tuned as we’ll also introduce our own Box Hill Cycle Works YouTube channel where we’ll be posting lots more tips and tricks to keep your bike running smooth.
Before you get out there and ride, leave us a comment and let us know what you think of our new website.